The size of their male organ is something that all men have thought about at one point or another. While overall size has nothing to do with masculinity, many men are concerned about the fact that their manhood is not what it used to be.
Are the Rumours True?
Unfortunately, yes, the rumours about male organs shrinking with age are true.
The main reason why it tends to shrink with age is due to a decrease in blood flow and reduced testosterone levels. The good news is that this only starts to occur after the age of 60.
The only other time that this can occur earlier than 60 is if you start to gain weight around the belly area. This additional weight around your abdomen can make your organ appear smaller when it really isn’t.
Finally, some research also shows that long periods of celibacy can have an effect on size but more research is required. Fortunately, CALIBRE non-surgical male enhancement is one of the safest and most effective ways to counteract any shrinkage.
Medical Reasons for Shrinkage
Besides age, there are also a few medical reasons why size may change over time, with prostate surgery being the most common. Certain types of medication can also lead to shrinkage and should be discussed with your doctor. Some of these medications include:
- Antidepressants and antipsychotics
Tips for Regaining Penis Size
If you are worried about what your current or future partners will think about the size of your manhood, know that the majority of women don’t care about size anyway. In fact, a large organ can actually cause pain and discomfort during sex. Understandably, this doesn’t make the loss any less distressing though.
There are a number of different ways that you can experience a more fulfilling romantic life without having to resort to drastic measures such as penis enlargement surgery.
- Lose the belly weight. If you are currently overweight, losing the excess abdominal weight will help you regain some of your lost length.
- Review your medication. If you are currently taking one or more types of medication, speak to your doctor about possible alternatives. Some supplements such as Healthy Body Healthy Mind Erectin may help you.
- Consider non-surgical enlargement. Surgery is not necessary to extend the length of your organ, not when there are options such as fillers.
- Adopt a new exercise routine. Improve your blood flow by adopting a new exercise routine. Regular exercise has more than one benefit is necessary for a healthy life overall.
- Increase your fluid intake. Even making small changes such as drinking enough water every day can improve your health.
- Stay away from tight underwear. Tight pants and underwear will do more harm than good so you may want to reconsider some of your clothing choices if you want to improve blood flow to your lower bottom.
If you are still concerned about size after you make small lifestyle adjustments, speak to your doctor about alternative options.