Acceptance of Agreement
Copyright and Trademarks
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. “Medsnews.com,” and others marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Medsnews.com. Other product, company names, and content displayed on the Site may be the trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners. Individual documents on this server may have different copyright conditions, and that will be noted in those documents. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by You of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site by Medsnews.com does not constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials.
Limited Right to Use
You may reference articles on the Medsnews.com website by adding this wording to your page or article (including the link):
“This article first appeared in the (insert date) issue of MedsNews.com. Used with permission.”
You are granted a limited nonexclusive license to view, print or download content, graphics, forms or documents from the Site for use solely by You for Your own personal use.
No page from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, framed, commercialized, distributed in any way, or incorporated into any other website or electronic or mechanical information retrieval system, except that You may download one copy of the viewed materials on any single computer for Your personal, non-commercial home use only (but not for resale or redistribution), provided You keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the content provider’s copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All rights, title and interest in and to the materials on this site (including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all derivative works) are owned or controlled by and shall remain at all time vested in Medsnews.com or its content providers.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site at any time without notice.
If You send submissions (e.g., postings to chats, message boards, or contests) or creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Medsnews.com. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Medsnews.com, and Medsnews.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to the Submissions You provide and that all information they contain shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties, or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information. In addition, You warrant that all so-called moral rights in any Submissions You provide have been waived. Without limitation of the foregoing, Medsnews.com shall exclusively own all known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Medsnews.com does not endorse and has no control over the content of Submissions submitted by others to the Site. Submissions submitted to the Site are not necessarily reviewed by Medsnews.com prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Medsnews.com. Medsnews.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the Submissions on the Site or the accuracy and reliability of any Submissions and other materials on the Site. Nonetheless, Medsnews.com reserves the right to prevent You from contributing Submissions to the Site and to edit, change and/or remove such Submissions for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
In the event You request the removal or modification of content submitted by You or another User which includes Personally Identifiable Information (PII), we will remove any such information upon request submitted through our contact form.
You agreed to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Medsnews.com, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyers fees and costs) arising out of or accruing from: (a) any material posted or otherwise provided by You that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy; (b) any misrepresentation made by You in connection with Your use of the Site; (c) any non-compliance by You with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (d) claims regarding any liability, loss, claim and/or expense arising from or related to Your access and use of the Site, including information obtained through the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Medsnews.com reserves the right to assume at its expense the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will fully cooperate with Medsnews.com in asserting any available defenses.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to You to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
If You have agreed to allow Your minor child, or a child for whom You are legal guardian (a “Minor”), to use this Site, You agree that You shall be solely responsible for: (a) the online conduct of such Minor; (b) monitoring such Minor’s access to and use of the Site; and (c) the consequences of any use of the Site by such Minor.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which You may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between You and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE. The inclusion of third-party advertisements on the Site does not imply any recommendation, approval, or endorsement by Medsnews.com of the quality of the goods/services being advertised or any other characteristics or qualities of the Merchant or its goods/services. You expressly agree not to rely on any claims made on this Site regarding the quality of the goods/services being advertised. To the extent desired, You shall perform all reasonable inquiries into the quality, sufficiency, legality, fitness, and ability of the Merchant goods/services to meet Your needs. Merchant has no power to bind Medsnews.com in any way, including but not limited to issues regarding warranties, adequacy of goods, and all other concerns.
Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to You while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by You to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
You represent and warrant that if You are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that: (i) any credit information You supply is true and complete; (ii) charges incurred by You will be honored by Your credit card company; and (iii) You will pay the charges incurred by You at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates that are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, nor shall be deemed incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to Other Websites
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If You decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, You do so at Your own risk.
Medsnews.com, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), reserves the right, but not the obligation, to terminate Your license to use the Site if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that You are involved in infringing activity, including alleged acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing. Medsnews.com accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (c), Medsnews.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is:
Roll SEO LLC with offices at 25299 Canal Rd #9, Orange Beach, AL 36561
By e-mail: Medsnewscontact@gmail.com
In addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right, should be sent to our designated agent, listed above, and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (1) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (2) the person defamed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site. Similarly for other types of infringing materials, a list of such materials.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as Your address, telephone number, and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.
Child Online Protection Act Notification
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d) as amended, we hereby notify You that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist You in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Information and Press Releases
The Site may contain information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in press releases or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
Export Control and other International Information
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented solely to provide information regarding and to promote Medsnews.com’s Site and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Medsnews.com makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. Software from this Site is further subject to United States and international export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (A) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or (B) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders or to any other prohibited parties. By using the Site, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Information Medsnews.com publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Medsnews.com products, programs or services that are not announced or available in Your country.
All disputes between You and Medsnews.com arising in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, using the Expedited Procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall be an individual generally skilled in the legal and business aspects of the subject matter of this Agreement. The arbitrator shall have no authority to impose penalties or award punitive damages. The arbitration shall take place in New Zealand, and the arbitrator shall apply the law of New Zealand and applicable rules of evidence. If all parties and the arbitrator agree, arbitration may take place by telephone or by written communication. Unless the arbitrator otherwise directs, the parties, their representatives, other participants, and the arbitrator shall hold the existence, content, and result of the arbitration in confidence. No action, regardless of form, related to the obligations of the parties under this Agreement may be brought by either party against the other more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued. In any proceeding to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will have the right, in addition to its other rights hereunder, to recover its reasonable litigation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Medsnews.com may seek immediate injunctive relief in the event of Your infringement of intellectual property rights hereunder or a breach of Your confidentiality obligations. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed either a waiver of such provision or a waiver of the right to enforce such provision.
Content posted by you on Medsnews.com is the property of Medsnews.com and will not be removed if or when you elect to close your account. However, Medsnews.com will endeavor to anonymize any content posted by you immediately upon account closure.
Disclaimer and Limits
Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Medsnews.com may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in this information at any time without notice
This site is designed to offer You general health information for general educational purposes only. The health information furnished on this site and the interactive responses are not intended to be professional advice and are not intended to replace personal consultation with a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional. You must always seek the advice of a professional for questions related to a disease, disease symptoms, and appropriate therapeutic treatments. If You have or suspect that You have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified healthcare provider immediately. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something You have read on this site.
We do not make any warranty that the content on this site satisfies government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products. The content was developed for use in the United States and neither we nor the content providers make any representation concerning the content when used in any other country. While information on this site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, neither we nor the content providers warrant the accuracy of codes, prices, therapeutic content, or other data of any nature contained on this website. We do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services. Neither we nor the content providers guarantee that the content on this website covers all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions, or adverse effects that may be associated with any therapeutic treatment.
You may not rely on the application of any information on this website as being applicable to Your specific circumstances.
Your reliance upon information and content obtained by You at or through this site is solely at Your own risk. Neither we nor the content providers assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury (including death) to You, other persons, or property arising from any use of any information, idea, or instruction contained in the content or services provided to You.
Medsnews.com and the content providers have utilized reasonable care in collecting and reporting the information on this website and have obtained such information from sources believed to be reliable. However, Medsnews.com and the content providers do not warrant the accuracy of the information on the website. Information reflecting prices is not a quotation or offer to sell or purchase. The clinical information contained in the information is intended as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise, skill, and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, or other healthcare professionals involved in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination should not be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, appropriate, or effective in any given patient or under Your particular circumstances.
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND MEDSNEWS.COM AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA FROM WHICH THE INFORMATION IS COMPILED OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ITSELF AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. MEDSNEWS.COM AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM OR PERFORMANCE DUE TO A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS OFFER NO MEDICAL ADVICE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY REACHING ANY MEDICAL JUDGMENT, AND FOR ANY RESULTING DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY USE OF THE CONTENT BY SUCH MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND OTHER ERRORS.
YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. MEDSNEWS.COM AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE WEB SITE, AND INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. MEDSNEWS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT (OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US), WE (OR THE CONTENT PROVIDERS OR SPONSOR/ADVERTISERS) SHOULD HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS AND SPONSOR/ADVERTISERS) AGREE THAT SUCH LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED $1,000. YOU AND WE (ON BEHALF OF OURSELVES AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS AND SPONSOR/ADVERTISERS) AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US (AND THE CONTENT PROVIDERS AND SPONSOR/ADVERTISERS) AND REFLECTS THE FEES, IF ANY, WE CHARGE YOU TO USE THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT TO YOU.
If you want to contact us about online sales, consumer advertising and sponsorship proposal, send us an email to Medsnewscontact@gmail.com including all the details about your advertising needs.
Medsnews Advertising Policy
The following guidelines have been established by Medsnews to govern various aspects of Advertising on the Medsnews Network, which includes websites and mobile applications directed to consumers, which we refer to as the “Medsnews Consumer Properties,” and websites and mobile applications directed to healthcare professionals, which we refer to as the “Medsnews Professional Properties.” As used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising, and sponsored content. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by Medsnews, how Advertisements are displayed on the Medsnews Network, and the removal of Advertisements from the Medsnews Network. Medsnews has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Medsnews Network. Medsnews may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable Medsnews Property. Our editorial content is not influenced by the funding sources. Our website hosts Google sponsored ads and links. We do not control the Google ads’ content.
- Medsnews has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Medsnews Network, and under no circumstances will Medsnews’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Medsnews will not accept Advertising that, in Medsnews’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of advertisements that Medsnews will not permit on the Medsnews Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’ products (Medsnews reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’, ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’)
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Medsnews Network
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference “M” rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” weight loss or other miracle claims of cure
- advertising units that extend beyond the defined advertising space or interfere with the content or impact the readability of the content without user initiation
- advertising units that do not retract to the defined advertising space upon user scroll off or do not contain a “close” or “X” for user to retract or close the ad unit/message after user initiation
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- Medsnews recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All Advertising or sponsored content on the Medsnews Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Medsnews will not allow any Advertising on a Medsnews Consumer Property that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement”, “From Our Sponsor” or a similar designation, or on a Medsnews Professional Property that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement,” “Information from Industry,” “From Our Sponsor” or some similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the third-party advertiser’s site or to relevant sponsored content area on a Medsnews Property.
- Medsnews retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on applicable Medsnews Properties based on Medsnews delivered search results. Content listed in search results is displayed with its source, e.g., “Medsnews News” or “Journal Article.” If sponsored content appears in the search results, it is labeled as “Medsnews Sponsor” on the applicable Medsnews Consumer Properties and “Industry Information” on the applicable Medsnews Professional Properties so that users can make informed decisions about the content they wish to view. In addition, Medsnews provides a separate area on the search results page of applicable Medsnews Consumer Properties labeled “Medsnews Sponsors” or “Featured Sponsor on Medsnews” in which sponsors and advertisers may purchase space to list their content or advertising.
- As described in the “Ads by Google” hyper link in the Ads by Google section on applicable Medsnews Consumer Properties Search pages, these “Ads by Google” are listings that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms. Medsnews may receive payment from Google in connection with displaying the sponsored link results on these Medsnews Consumer Properties or based on clicks on these links.
- While third party (sponsor or advertiser produced) content must adhere to this Advertising, all content on Medsnews that is created or provided by a sponsor is identified with the label “From Our Sponsor”, “Sponsored by”, “Promoted by”, or “By (Sponsor’s Name)”. The sponsor is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their content and the content is not reviewed by the Medsnews Editorial Department for accuracy, objectivity or balance.
- Advertising on the Medsnews Professional Properties may not link directly to a registration/email capture page. Any user registration or email capture pages resulting from an ad click on a Medsnews Professional Properties must be, at minimum, two clicks away from the original Advertisement. The Medsnews Professional Properties will not run Advertising that requires registration and/or log-in in order to view a significant portion of the content of the Advertising or the related site. Medsnews reserves the right to determine what level is ‘significant’.
- Medsnews reserves the right to approve whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the Medsnews Network for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. Medsnews cannot provide any assurances that client programs or components will perform without error on all platforms, including websites, mobile devices and Apps.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the Medsnews Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Medsnews will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Medsnews reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Medsnews becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Medsnews may remove the Advertising from the Medsnews Network.
- No Advertising on the Medsnews Network shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the Medsnews Network unless expressly approved in writing by Medsnews. No personally-identifiable information may be collected from any user of the Medsnews Network without the express written consent of Medsnews and the express opt-in consent of such user. No non-personally-identifiable information that is collected from a user of the Medsnews Network may be linked to any personally-identifiable information available to an Advertiser without the express written consent of Medsnews.
Last updated on October 29, 2021