You can buy contact lenses for yourself or a loved one easily now. It is convenient to do it from the comfort of your home. The internet is the perfect place to shop for contact lenses. Here are tips to help you get the best contact lenses delivered straight to your doorstep.
Find A Reliable Website
This is the first thing to do. You have to search and look for the right website to buy contacts without prescription. There are many good websites available. But finding the right one will require research on your part. An online store that is well-known in the market is the best. This will mean that it is trustworthy and you can buy from it without any problem.
Stay away from websites that are fly-by-night operators. Buy from a reliable and known online store for a stress-free transaction.
No prescription? No worries.
You may not have your optometrist’s prescription filled on time. Maybe your stock of contacts is over and you need a refill soon. Maybe you just want to buy cheaper contact lenses without your optometrist knowing. Whatever the reason, you can buy contact lenses without a prescription online.
Choose an online store that allows you to get your contacts without any need of showing a prescription. For this, you just need to fill up your specifications in the prescription column of the website correctly. This is all that will be needed to place your order and have it delivered to your home.
Make Your Choice
After selecting an online store, you have to decide on your choice. Usually, you will have the option of selecting from the following:
- Daily Disposable Lenses: This is a good choice if you want a pair of contacts for a special occasion like a party, prom, or a wedding. You have to throw it away after a day of wear and cannot reuse it.
- 2 Week Disposable Lenses: This is a type of contacts that you have to dispose of after 2 weeks of wear. They are good for holidays. You can also choose them if you like maintenance-free lenses.
- Monthly Lenses: This will require a bit of maintenance on your part. They can be worn for a month at least and are great if you want to save money. You can buy a 3-month, 6-month, or yearly supply of contact lenses at once.
- Multifocal Lenses: This is right for you if you need contacts that are a combination of different powers in one lens. The usual lenses are those which treat one vision problem.
- Extended Wear Lenses: If you want contacts that you don’t have to take off at all, even when you sleep, this should be your best choice. They can be worn night and day and are known for comfortable wear.
Brand Reputation Matters
When it comes to your contact lenses, it is important to choose from good brands. You don’t want to take the risk of choosing a substandard brand and then have vision issues. Some of the better brands in the sector are:
- Air Optix
Fill Up Specifications With Care
When you are placing an order, it is crucial to fill up the specifications correctly. The last prescription made by your optometrist should have it. This will ensure that the contacts delivered to your home are correct and you have no problems wearing them.
Buying your contact lenses without a prescription is not difficult at all. You just need to know what to do.