The period of infancy is one of the wonderful phases of life in which the little person gets to know the world and develops social, language, and motor skills. A well-planned daily routine provides them with a sense of security and promotes their development. Placing your baby on a schedule is not so difficult: it is important to follow the signals that they give and create a daily routine following them. In this article, we will look at how to include educational games in your toddlers daily schedule to improve their learning experience and not overwhelm your baby.
When compiling your baby’s balanced schedule, do not forget to take into account the phases of activity and relaxation for the child, in which fun educational games can be unobtrusively added:
- During breakfast, children can not only enjoy healthy food but also develop fine motor skills at the same time. Offer the toddler shapes and colors games so they don’t use food as a toy. You can also use the Bimiboo brand’s interactive apps and educational videos to stimulate cognitive growth.
- After morning meals, toddlers engage in creative playtime, which encourages their imagination and social skills. Toys like building blocks or puzzles help toddlers develop spatial awareness and problem-solving abilities.
- Be sure to include outdoor activities, such as games involving shape, and color identification in the natural environment, such as spotting colorful flowers or identifying shapes in the playground.
- A consistent naptime routine promotes healthy sleep habits and overall well-being. Following their nap, toddlers can engage in quiet activities such as reading books.
- In the evening, you can play calm games with your baby, encouraging family members to participate and making learning a collaborative and enjoyable experience.
By following a routine that combines learning, play, and quality family time, toddlers can thrive and grow into confident and well-rounded individuals.